Most of the people blindly invest in the stock markets in such a case investing can be hazardous. But done sensibly can reap huge profits.
So do sensible investing one needs General Knowledge. To gain Knowledge one needs to read books and be aware. So I have come up with this post to share some good books.
Here is the list of some good books :
- One up on Wall Street: Peter Lynch. This is a must read to learn about stock markets.
- The Intelligent investor: Benjamin Graham. Warren Buffett learnt a lot by reading this book.
- Security Analysis: Benjamin graham. This book is a must read for every value investor. This is “The Bible on value investing”.
- The Best Investment advice I ever received: Liz Claman. Simple investment lessons from stock market legends.
- All about Stock market strategies: David brown and Kasandra Bentley.
- Your Money and Your Brain: Jason Zweig. Psychology plays vital role in stock market movements especially over short term. This book is all about brain’s role over your investment decisions.
- Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits and Other Writings: Philip Fisher.
- Wise investing made simple: Larry Swedroe.
- Contrarian Investment strategies: David Dreman. Contra investors always make money due to their investment style and duration. But these investors needs extreme patience to make money.
- Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalist: Lowenstein Roger. Read this book to know about the legendary investor.
- The New Market Wizards: Conversations with America’s top traders – Jack Schwager.
- Lessons from the Greatest Stock Traders of All time: John Boik. Good book for traders.